To join the Grace Church Kids team as a volunteer, fill out the application in the section below.
- Play House (Nursery) Small Group Leader (Infant – 24 months): Provide a safe and secure atmosphere for our youngest children. Connect with parents and children as they arrive at the classroom door. Invest in the lives of children by being a consistent volunteer.
- Tree House (Preschool) Small Group Leader (24 months – 5K): Provide a safe and loving atmosphere for preschool-aged children. Teach a lesson using materials provided in the classroom. Participate with the children in Big Group for worship and skits.
- Camp Grace Small Group Leader (1st – 4th grades): Engage elementary-aged children through meaningful relationships. Teach a lesson using material provided in the classroom. Participate with the children in Big Group for worship and skits.
- Tree House Quest Small Group Leader (4K/5K): For children age 4K and 5K who stay for two services. Build relationships with children in a non-classroom environment. Facilitate active play, crafts, games, and more for the children.
- Up & Out Small Group Leader (1st-4th grades): For children age 1st grade through 4th grade who stay for two services. Build relationships with children in a non-classroom environment. Facilitate active play, crafts, games, and more for the children.
- Big Group Drama: Engage children through drama and skits in order to teach Biblical principles. Connect with children as they arrive in the Big Group room.
- Big Group Music (Singing and/or Instrument): Help teach children how to worship through singing. Provide Biblical exhortation that connects with their lesson each week. Connect with children as they arrive in the Big Group room.
- Big Group Audio/Visual (Sound, Lights, Slides): Assist music and drama teams by providing audio-visual (A/V) support. Run sound, lights, and visual presentations.
- Grace Church Kids Welcome Team: Provide a welcoming and secure environment for parents and children. Help new and returning families utilize Parent Pager (our check-in system) and find their children’s classrooms. Help support classroom coaches and leaders during the service.
- Special Needs Team (Shadows): Provide one-on-one classroom support for a child who has special needs and would benefit from the support of a shadow. Help that child be meaningfully engaged in the programming.
- Student Volunteer (5th-12th grade): Provide assistance to the lead teacher in a classroom setting or assist in a Big Group setting by following the lead of a coach or Big Group team lead. Model worship and attentiveness to children.
For our parents who serve during one service and worship during another, we provide a program called Up & Out on Sunday mornings for children in 1st – 4th grade. Here, your children will learn what it means to love God and love others through our curriculum based on Matthew 22:37-40. They also enjoy active play, fellowship, crafts, and more.
For our parents who serve during one service and worship during another, we provide a program called Quest on Sunday mornings for children ages 4K and 5K. Here, your children will learn about the Armor of God and the Fruit of the Spirit, in addition to enjoying active play, fellowship, crafts, and more.