Over the past couple of weeks we have had a number of conversations about the Spartanburg campus launch. For those that aren’t aware, the Spartanburg Campus launches on Sunday, April 14th in the Lawson Academy Building on Converse College. Many have said “I want to be a part of the Spartanburg Campus launch but I don’t live anywhere near Spartanburg, how can I be a part?” Or “how can I support the Spartanburg Campus launch if am going to continue at my current campus?”
There are many ways you can be a part, whether supporting directly and indirectly from your current campus. Here are a few ways you can be involved and support our new Spartanburg campus launch:
- Donate Board Books for the Spartanburg Nursery and Preschool Classes. You can drop off books at the Pelham Road Offices or at the campus you attend.
- Donate towards the start-up costs specific to Spartanburg.
- Serve at your local campus to step into the roles previously held by Spartanburg attendees.
- Be part of the initial launch team. Commit to serve for 3 months, 6 months or a year to help get the campus off the ground. Let us know if you are interested in being part of the launch team.
- Pray for the Spartanburg Campus and community.